Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Hall of Shame

My job requires me to look through hundreds of resumes per week. Living in Los Angeles, we get quite a few applicants who bless us with a headshot of themselves. Why they feel like this is necessary for an admin position paying $12-15/hour I'm not sure. But who am I to turn down an opportunity?? Perhaps they feel that they are SO attractive that I will have to call them for an interview? False. I will post you on my blog instead though. Which when you think about it- is a much better prize. Fame will feed you. Fame will always feed you. Below are some less offensive headshots. I call this category "I'm white so maybe I'll have a better chance of getting hired:"



I think you should know that homeboy on the right also mentions that he wrote a song called "Pillow-fights and PDA" as well as the classic hit "Like a Beacon of Light"....seriously. Have I mentioned I really enjoy my job?
Below is one of my favs:
 Ummmmmmm Bitch, are you in a BAR?!? I obviously support your right to drink, but really??? On your RESUME?? And don't think that side boob action does anything for me. As I've mentioned, I consider myself to be a gay man. Keep it classy, girl.

This next one wins hands down. Why you ask? Because she only submitted a picture... a full body picture....that her daughter took... in her bedroom.... And this is why I love her.





1 comment: