Friday, January 21, 2011

dammmmmmmn it

So the day has finally arrived. I knew this day was coming. I could smell it. I could feel it in my bones. And I was right.

Sue pulled me into her office just now. I knew it was serious because the head of HR was already in the meeting along with James who was quivering in the corner. Somehow I got the feeling that I was not getting promoted. Long story short- If I don't make sales calls I will be fired.

I realized as I was sitting there that the only thing that I haven't tried yet is actually making the sales calls. So will I cross over to the dark side? The answer is yes, yes I will. I will whore my services from 8:30am-5:30pm 5 days a week. I'm officially a prostitute. I will make the sales calls beginning next week. This blog may suffer from my productivity, but I will always return. I will come back to you.

Goodbye for now. (Let's be honest I'll see you Monday)

No comments:

Post a Comment